Monday, June 1, 2020

Story Plan

You have decided on your three act story.  The next step is to start to plan the actual sequence of the story.  The story I am working on is Kaypo and Hugs. It is based on a real life event of adopting a dog which saved my mother' and my life when I was little.  I started by writing out a rough storyboard script to the basics of the story so I knew what was going to happen in sequence  I still have  this, but when I worked on the story plan it helped me see that the rising action was very short, and not as exciting as I wanted it to be by the Climax.  When I actually worked on the rising action, my story became more complex and exciting. 

Story Plan
  • Beginning:
  • Rising Action:
  • Climax:  
  • Falling Action:
  • Resolution:
  • Ending:
  • Characters: 
  •  Protagonist: 
  • Antagonist:
  • What is the Conflict in your story?   
  • Plot:
  • Theme:  
  • Setting:

No comments:

Post a Comment